EVEN HERE




Ever been in a place where you totally feel desperate and it seems like there's no help coming your way?
In our toughest times, we are oftenly tempted to think that God is not with us. We feel like He has withdrawn from us.
But maybe, just maybe, it's us who glorify our situations, our pains, our desperation e.t.c that it overshadows His presence in our lives.
In those moments, we need the assurance that He is still there, He hasn't left, neither will He ever leave.
If He has shown up before, trust Him, even here, He'll still show up. Despite the surrounding circumstances.
You can trust Him because He is a good good Father!  His plans for us are always good! Yes! They are!
I hope this song ministers to your soul.
PS : I absolutely love music and apart from writing, music happens to be one of the things that keep me sane 😅😅
For sometime, I've been thinking about doing music reviews, especially for Kenyan music. Because I believe we have quality Kenyan music 😊 Yeah, one that closely matches the Hillsong, Todd Dulaney , LecraeChristafari , Pompi e.t.c type of music that we really like.
I love the fact that this particular one is done by a couple, Rebekah Dawn and Allan Sucre (how beautiful is that 😍 😍,  that reminds me of viewinspouse as a Purpose Mate 😊)
We will probably be having about two reviews in a week. It's completely a new one for me, but I'm ready to take it up and hopefully we keep getting musical 🎶 🎶

Here's the link  👇 


Feel free to share your thoughts on this Music Reviews Label.
Blessings to you 😊

Comments

  1. We should never give up on our God even in very desperate times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well put! He never leaves us even in those times

      Delete
  2. Thank you for this reminder...God is indeed a good good father...it is who He is...
    Woow...I love the music review part...I looove music too...I can't wait for them reviews...

    You go girl!..
    God bless you..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most welcome 😊😊

      He'll never change. He'll always be a good Father to us.

      Yaaaass! Let's drift off to the music world 🎶

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts