JABALI



Wah gwaanbredrenRaRaRa! 😂😂 As we say in Jamaican 
What’s up, friends?” to all you English-speaking world 😉
Reggae tunes! 😎😎
They tickle every dance-oriented nerve and muscle in me!!
I kid you not!
Also, they're quite soulful, soothing and  intriguing in the event that you are planning to have some quality introspective/meditation time....
But just in case you are in a mood to dance then you can turn up the volume and get Turnt!! (📻 Kubamba Radio fans, ayeee 🙋)
Jabali by the ever graceful Joyce Omondi-Waihiga is our gem of the day and it was released about three months ago.
A deep message lies in here.
It strongly reminds us of the rock on which we as Christians are (or ought to be) built on. There's the assurance that with a firm foundation, the raging storms got nothing on us. This well written piece derives its inspiration from Psalm 91 (entire chapter) and Psalm 20: 7
Psalms 20:7 ESV.... Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God.
Psalms 91:1‭-‬2 ESV.... He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord , "My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."
Here are some few things that I love about the video: A colourful ambience, excellent vocal tunes, the silhouette of a lady doing some sort of ballet dance and the rich sound from a bass guitar 🎸 whose strings are being awesomely struck by a lady!!!
Hope you get to enjoy the song and that more importantly it ministers to your soul.
Whether you have been a runaway son/daughter who wants to come back home and rebuild their lives on the solid rock or you are the blind man who's been watching from the sidelines!!
This solid rock is given freely to all who gladly accept Him! Jabali, the Great I am is the Rock on which we stand!
Cheers!
😊

Comments

  1. Wow.. Princess.. Great work. I love that song

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the song. Great piece

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....great message great choice of song...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow,what can I say. I love reggae.I love Joyce. I love the song. Thank you and may The Rock keep you in this great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her music is so uplifting and I love her too.

      Thank you for your kind words. Amen
      May the good Lord keep your life too.

      Delete
  5. Am not really a reggae person... But that there is worth my time. Great piece too gal. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you spared a minute to go through it. Bless you dear 😊

      Asante 😊

      Delete
  6. Wow. Love the article. Amazing song

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading 😊
      Blessings to you

      Delete
  7. Before today I had never listened to this song...wow..I love it...thank you..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now you have a plus one on your playlist 🙌
      It's a gem.
      Thank you dearie 😊

      Delete
  8. Before today I had never listened to this song...wow..I love it...thank you..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts